Cooking Tapioca Pearls for Bubble Tea:
(Makes approximately 8-10 servings)
1 cup BobaStore.com Premium Tapioca pearls
8 cups of water
1bag Brown Sugar
1 bottle Clover Honey
1 large pot
1) Boil water in a large pot. More water the better.
2) Add the fresh tapioca pearls gently to the boiling water.
3) Stir initially to prevent tapioca from sticking to the bottom of the pot. The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
4) Boil for 30 minutes with the cover on.
5) Turn the heat off and let the tapioca sit in the water for another 30 minutes.
6) Rinse the cooked tapioca pearls in cold water and drain out the water using a colander.
7) Mix 1 fl.oz. of clover honey, 6oz. brown sugar and 1/4qt hot water. Store cooked tapioca pearls in this solution.
8) Serve and taste best up to 8 hours after cooking.
Note: Leftover UNCOOKED TAPIOCA PEARLS should be stored in a cool dry place with bag sealed.