Strawberry-Banana Smoothie Recipe
(Makes single serving for a 16oz. cup)
1pc Banana Fruit
2pcs Strawberry Fruit
1oz. Bobastore.com Strawberry Syrup
1oz. Banana Syrup
1oz. Bobastore.com Smoothie Mix Powder
2oz. Hot Water
1cup Cube Ice (Note: Fill the plastic cup full of ice)
1scoop Cooked Tapioca Pearl (Boba)
1pc Bobastore.com Pearl Scoop
1pc Bobastore.com Powder Scoop (1 scoop is equivalent to 2oz)
1pc Bobastore.com 500cc (16oz) plastic cup
1pc Bobastore.com 500cc (16oz) plastic cup flat lids
1pc Bobastore.com Large Straw
1) Prepare the Smoothie Pre-Mix by adding 1oz of Smoothie Mix Powder into a 2oz Hot Water. Stir liquid until powder is dissolved.
2) Put smoothie pre-mix in the blender.
3) Put a slice of banana (about 2 inches) and two (2) pieces of strawberries in the blender
4) Fill the 500cc (16oz) plastic cup with ice.
5) Put ice in the blender.
6) Add 1oz of Banana syrup in the blender.
7) Add 1oz of Bobastore.com Strawberry syrup
9) Serve and enjoy it with tapioca pearls.